top of page
DEVELOPMENT OF MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
A management system documents and supports the framework of processes and procedures implemented to ensure that an entity (company, organization, profession) can implement all that is required to achieve its objectives. Depending on market trends and customer requirements, the operator may decide to install and certify compliance with a national, European or international standard as the case may be.
For the last twenty years we have been successfully offering our services for the development of Management Systems according to the standards:
1. ISO 9001 regarding Quality Management of products and services. Although the development, implementation and certification of Quality Management Systems is purely voluntary, through Greek legislation it becomes a basic prerequisite for the official licensing of many activities (dry bulk loading terminals, control and maintenance of radio communication equipment, distribution of medical technology products, etc.)
2. ISO 14001 regarding Environmental Management, or Regulation (EC) 1221/2009 (EMAS) regarding Ecological Management and Environmental Control.
3. ISO 45001 regarding Health Management & Work Safety.
4. ISO 22000 regarding Food Safety Management.
5. ISO 15189 regarding Special Requirements for the Quality and Competence of Clinical Laboratories.
6. ISO 50001 regarding Energy Management.
7. ISO 27001 regarding Information Security Management.
8. ELOT 1429 regarding Administrative competence of organizations for the implementation of projects of a public nature.
9. ELOT 1435 regarding Communication Services.
10. ISO 39001 regarding Road Transport Safety Management.
11. SA 8000 regarding Social Responsibility.
12. ISO 16304 regarding Waste Management from Port Reception Facilities.
13. ISO 3834 on the quality requirements of metal welds.
14. ISO 22301 regarding Business Continuity.
15. ISO 37001 regarding Anti-Bribery.
16. ISO 14064 on Greenhouse Gases.
17. ISO 13485 regarding Medical Equipment.
18. IS0 17025 regarding Accreditation of Laboratories.
19. ISO 26000 regarding Social Responsibility.
20. ISO 27701 regarding Personal Data
21. ISO 55001 regarding Asset Management
22. ISO 41001 regarding Facility Management
Through our many years of experience in the field, we are able to show you the least-cost-route adapted to your own needs, which will upgrade the operation of your business to comply with the requirements of the standard you desire.Get in touch with us!
bottom of page