top of page





During the operation of your business, you may need at some point and depending on the type of activity to document your compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and be asked by your Licensing Authority to provide one or more of the following:


1. Environmental Conformity,

2. Fire Protection Study,

3. Notification and / or Sevezzo Study,

4. ATEX Study (Explosion Protection Document),

5. Waste Management (Collection, Transport, Treatment, Storage, Disposal, etc.) of Waste,

6. Occupational Risk Assessment,

7. Food Safety Study (HACCP Study),

8. Greenhouse Gas Emissions Report,

9. Pressure Equipment Construction Study,

10. Atmospheric Tank Construction Study,

11. CLP notification under Regulation EC / 1272/2008 and its subsequent amendments,

12. Registration according to Regulation EC / 1907/2006 (REACH) and  its subsequent amendments,

13. Rules of Operation of the Fire Control Center and Pressure Vessels

14. Implementation Study according to Regulation 333/2011 for  certain types of waste  of metals,

etc. .....


Also, on a purely optional basis, you may need:  


1. Market Research

2. Risk Analysis Studies


For every need , contact us to suggest the best solution for your needs.

bottom of page